Some things . . .


1. I get hurt very easily and usually doing the simplest things. This embarrasses me
2. I'm always saying the wrong thing, at the wrong time. This embarrasses me
3. Still surprised when people tell me how pretty I am. I still feel like the girl in H.S. who never got asked to prom
4. I want to travel for a year, non-stop, and write down everything I see and experience
5. I still believe in Love and this surprises me
6. I LOVE to kiss and that's one of the biggest things that I miss while single
7. I look at my daughters and still wonder how someone like me managed to be a part of something so phenomenal
8. I say phenomenal a lot
9. I'm very sensitive
10. I'm a loner
11. I love reading about other religions and views on spirituality
12. I don't always feels as smart as people think I am
13. There used to be words I could not say, but now I can easily. I still don't know why I was so uptight for so long
14. I LOVE my sense of humor
15. Good, no, great!!!!! conversation is the best way to grab and hold onto my attention
16. The only place I ever feel completely comfortable and like myself is in a classroom
17. I once knit a lace thong to prove that knitting wasn't uncool
18. I almost always root for the underdog.
19. To me, talking is the best form of intimacy
20. I prefer hanging out with men
21. I HATE losing control
22. I've only been in love once
23. I miss my old job at Circle of Hope and wonder how the kids I worked with are doing
24. I have an incredibly short attention span
25. Nothing maes me feel prettier than a dress and stilletos
26. My eyes make me too easy to read
27. a big pet peeve of mine is being let down
28. I have incredibly strong intuition and wish I trusted it more
29. I'm independent to the point of it causing problems
30. Music is such an emotional experience for me that sometimes, it causes a physical reaction
31. I can blush easily
32. I rarely cry, even if in a lot of pain.
33. I am envious of people that seem so laid back and confident in social situations
34. I wonder what happened that I no longer keep a journal
35. I laugh inside when people think I'm an airhead, prissy or weak. I have been through more than people would ever now and I am strong as hell
36. My top  favorite moments in the world:
     A. The birth of each of my daughters
     B. Christmas shopping with my mom in KC until after 2 a.m.
     C. Sitting at the hospital w/ my mom for hrs, just the two of us and not saying a word but seeing her wake up and smile at me w/ so much love
     D. A lazy day doing nothing w/ my ex. I knit my 1st pair of socks while he watched UFC.
     E. Taco Bell, after hours, getting an old guy to order my food. It was so spontaneous and unlike me, I knew it would be okay
     F. Perkins until 7 am talking to a new friend for 8 hours.

37. I'm too uptight sometimes.
38. I feel as if my life is stalled and I'm doing all I can to move it forward
39. Conway Twitty gives me goosebumps
40. So does Etta James
41. I am a HUGE flirt
42. I hate going to the movies
43. And Mini golf
44. I've skinny dipped . . . . twice
45. I want to just take off for a weekend road trip
46. I'm the oddball of my family
47. I do not know if I'll ever marry again . . . . but I want to be. Just not right now. 
48. I know exactly what I want in life
49. I HATE being told No or I can't
50. I was married for 10 years and he never saw me pee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment